Sunday, April 30, 2017

Always Remember to Love Youself

As a teacher we are always busy taking care of others and balancing 1,000 tasks at once, we often forget to take care of ourselves. Today while having brunch a lady with her family was about to leave when she kindly said, "You have a beautiful smile." I said thank you and and that she made my day. It made me remember to take time for myself and enjoy life. We want our students to see a good life/work balance and as a future administrator, I also want to encourage the motto, " You have to take care of yourself first to take care of others." I will remember this as we wrap up our school year! Yes, some days will be stressful and others will be great, but each day taking time to be thankful and appreciating life.

No comments:

Post a Comment